Summary: Have you lost or unintentionally deleted crucial calendar items in Outlook? Now if you are in the same situation, then this blog will help you a lot. Because here in this post, we’ll go over several fast manual strategies for recovering deleted calendar items in Outlook 2019/ 2016/ 2013/ 2010/ 2007 as well as the necessity for a professional solution to restore delete Outlook calendar item.
The Microsoft Outlook calendar is a component of the mail platform designed to manage schedules, appointments, events, and more. It’s commonly set up like a digital calendar, with reminders set up as needed to maintain track of the program and participation.
However, like other Outlook projects, calendars, and e-mails are subject to data loss, generally due to accidental deletion, PST corruption, Virus attacks, Outlook errors, and system corruption
Restore Deleted Calendars Data in Outlook – Manually
In the case where you accidentally delete your Outlook calendar or email, you can use fail-safe settings to recover deleted files. Deleted emails are usually saved in the Deleted Items folder.
Although, by default, the deleted items folder deletes the contents before exit the app.
- Select options > advanced option in the file window.
- Then, Go to the start and exit button: find and deselect the empty deleted items checkbox, then click OK.
- Once completed, you can continue to restore the deleted calendar or emails.
For Outlook 2019 & 2016
- Open Outlook, and navigate to the Deleted Items folder option.
- Double-click on the folder to view deleted emails, calendars, and more.
- Right-click on the calendar item or e-mail you wish to restore and select Restore.
- Select Move > other folders.
- Move your email or calendar to Inbox or Draft in the folder list.
- Click OK to apply the changes. The file will be restored immediately.
For Outlook 2007/ 2010/ 2013
- Click + ctrl on the location of the missing calendar item folder, select the inbox folder for the message.
- Go to the menu bar and click on the tool icons.
- In the option displayed, select restore and delete items.
- Find the file you want to restore the items and click on the restore selected items button.
Proficient Way to Restore Deleted Outlook Calendar Items
After trying this procedure, still, you are unable to restore deleted Outlook calendar items in such a scenario, the use of competent is a must. SysTools brings you Quick and Expert Recommended Outlook Recover Software is one software that is capable of recovering hard deleted or permanently deleted items from Outlook mailbox. With its effective search algorithms and features, it can recover permanently deleted items and mark the same with red color so that it is easy for the user to recognize the deleted items. It also allows recovery of selected items in Outlook 2019/ 2016/ 2013/ 2010/ 2007/ 2003/ 2002/ 2000.
In this technical write-up, we have discussed various solutions to restore deleted Outlook calendar items. So far, we’ve spoken about the manual method and the necessity for more options for recovering deleted calendar items in Outlook 2016. The manual works only in case of the deleted items present in a recoverable item. Automated solutions overcome all the drawbacks of manual methods, so, we recommend you to go with the automated solution for the hassle-free solution.