What is a Fortress Diamond Ring?
Fortress Rings trace their lineage to the bygone days of the Brutalism architectural movement from the 1950s. With a fortress-like silhouette and simple yet sharp design, it is hard to miss! Raw and royal, it takes the onlookers on the trail to centuries-old techniques of molding and beating to bring alive the best of jewels in 18k diamond ring.
5 Reasons to Buy the Fortress Diamond Rings:
- All Roads Lead to Royalty: Fortress Diamond Rings symbolize the royal essence with their equidistant pillars of protection and stability. Depicting a fort-like formation, it takes the observers to a time that has gone by. This not just makes you unique but also speaks of your surreal choice.
- Feminine Strength: With a bold pattern and unique setting, the Fortress Diamond Rings depict the best of feminism. Usually associated with masculinity, these call for an altogether abstract yet amazing persona when worn by women. Get yourself the queenly ring today.
- Stackable and Scintillating: The best thing about the Fortress Diamond Rings is they are suitable for stacking. With equidistant vertical bars, they can be stacked with another such ring. This pair looks scintillating and catches everyone gazing at the trendy look with an antique piece.
- Antiquity and sophistication: Antiquity always brings sophisticated fashion with itself and it is true to the stylish Fortress Diamond Rings’ look as well. The look from one of the popular movements in history, makes the onlookers turn the pages of the past and echoes your subtle style amidst the crowd.
Unveiling the Best of Vardui Kara:
1) Fortress Petite Solitaire Diamond Ring:
Handcrafted in 18K Gold, with a dazzling 2.0mm cut diamond, the ring sparkles through! The handset in the center becomes the focal point of attraction with the golden band. If you wish to shine wherever you go, then this is your go-to piece for sure.
2) Fortress 7 Stone Diamond Ring:
Featuring 7 handsets with aesthetic diamonds of 2.5 mm each, the Fortress 7 Stone Diamond Ring seems straight out of a fairytale. The stones engraved on the 18K gold band reflect the many milestones in life that the person shall accomplish. Engraved at a distance from each other, the space reflects the beauty of distance and longing in a relationship.
3) Fortress Diamond Open Ring 02:
Here comes the exclusive Diamond Open Ring by Vardui Kara with a fortress pattern! An open ring handset, can either be worn individually or it can be bonded within the double row band ring. The bond rings fit with each other like the two hands of a couple for a lifetime. In such a structure, rows of alternate peaks are formed, which shine from reciprocal edges.
4) Fortress Pillar Ring with Diamonds:
Available in Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, and White Gold, the Fortress Pillar Ring with Diamonds by Vardui Kara is the perfect statement piece for the diva in you. It is crafted with 18K-Gold with white full-cut diamonds that are engraved into the cracks of the bars. This creates a luminous effect and appeals to every antiquity-lover!
5) Fortress Diamond Peak X Ring:
Available in Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, and White Gold; this iconic piece is one of its kind! Here X reflects the essence of the classic X ring. It gives a symmetrical and soothing look to the beholder’s eyes and creates a binary impact on the eyes that makes it all the more attractive. The X-structure catches the light on the diamonds like no other
6) Fortress Diamond Rings:
The most scintillating in the series is this 18k Diamond Ring that catches every eye hooked on your fingers. Available in Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, and White Gold; the ring looks best when stacked with an 18K Gold Fortress Ring by Vardui Kara! With surreal golden pillars befitting each other and the engraved diamonds creating a mirror-like effect, it holds an infectious charm to itself.
7) Fortress Petite Diamond Ring:
Are you a lover of dainty rings? If yes, here’s what you have been looking for for a long time! The Petite Diamond Ring by Vardui Kara. It is a stackable ring featuring 8 equidistant gold bars which are 18K each. It holds a shimmering effect with the picturesque full-cut diamonds engraved in the gold bars. Think no more, and add it to your collection today.
How to Keep Your Fortress Diamond Ring Gleaming?
- Handle with Care: Since diamonds attract grease naturally, they are tough to cleanse. So, when you wear them, the oil from your skin seeps onto the surface of the diamonds and that makes the diamond look pale. Therefore, it is essential to handle it with care.
- Regular Clean-up: An easy way to clean up your diamonds, is to soak them in a soap solution. Further, it can be rinsed with a brush of soft bristles so that the diamond doesn’t get displaced. You can do it once a week. Make sure the brush is only meant for this purpose and is not a regular brush.
- Keep Harmful Solutions at Bay: When cleaning diamond jewelry, never use any hard solution such as chlorine bleach or toothpaste. These can ruin your jewels to a major extent. Always rely on soft solutions like soap and water.
Love the collection? Vardui Kara is all hearts to make you explore more from its royal collection of Fortress Diamond Rings. A symbol of your acquired taste and elegance, it is sure to make your jewelry collection even richer.
For more: Fashion Jewelry