The Exchange Server supports EDB files, and these EDB files once get down to the local directory become inaccessible. And to access the content of these files, users need to convert them to accessible file format. Down to this row, the most preferred file format is PST. The PST file format is easily be accessed on Outlook. This file format is considered best to preserve the data for future uses. After all, the PST file format is the most compatible, secure, and portable of all. We will talk about the best tool to convert EDB to PST file format but first, let’s get into the WHY! factor.
WHY Convert EDB to PST file?
- The EDB file format does not open if stored in the local directory, whereas users can access PSTs on Outlook.
- It is really difficult to recover the corrupt EDB files, whereas PST recovery is comparatively easy.
- When the EDB gets corrupt, users require to convert it to PST in order to access the content contained in it.
- PST file improves the space optimization by taking less space for the same mailboxes for which EDB consumes much.
Convenient Ways to Convert EDB to PST:
There are two appropriate categories of ways to convert EDB to PST files. The category thus includes manual and automated ways. The manual method only works when users desire to get PST of the online EDB. For this purpose, they need to deal with a few specific steps on the Exchange Server Admin Centre. But, it must also be kept in mind that the manual method is complex and, therefore, users generally look for professional tools.
The other category is of automated tools. In the automated tool, there are so many companies that provide a solution for this task. From this list, few are web based, and few provide exclusive applications for the same. In this scenario, users must look into the security factors of using the utility. The Weeom EDB to PST Converter tool is one of them that is a certified exclusive application. This tool provides an impeccable, quick and flawless solution for this task.
How to Use EDB to PST Converter Tool?
The Weeom tool is a professional tool, and this tool takes great care of its dignity by providing an easy-to-use GUI and numerous features. First, take a look at its working, then we will talk about its features one by one.
- Step1: Install the Weeom EDB to PST Converter tool, and open it on your system.
- Step2: Click on Add EDB icon, add EDBs, and hit OK.
- Step3: Now hit Export Multiple > Outlook PST.
- Step4: Deal with sub-folders and proceed with Next.
- Step5: Choose to save and export data in existing PST or new, provide the path, and go further.
- Step6: Use filters and advanced options as per the need and hit Next.
- Step7: The export process will start; hit Finish when done.
The Features of Weeom EDB to PST Converter Tool:
- Multiple and Corrupt EBDs: This tool allows users to add multiple EDB files in a single go and converts them to PST without bringing any deprecation in the efficiency. This tool works with inaccessible as well as corrupt EBDs.
- Preview: Users can preview the items of EDBs on this tool’s interface. This tool quickly scans the added EDB files to prepare the preview of them.
- Public and Private Folders: The Weeom tool converts the public as well as private folders of the EDBs without any issue or alteration.
- PST Split and Password: Users can split the resultant PST on the size they enter for each PST. This tool also facilitates users to put a password on the same.
- Incremental Export: It comes with incremental export to prevent users from worrying about process interruption and data duplicity. This feature presumes the process from the last step when got interrupted in between.
- Advanced Options: The folder mapping and email translation features are present in this tool to let users proceed with the desired accuracy in conversion.
The manual method only works for online EDBs; to convert offline EDBs, users must look for a professional tool. One of the best EDB to PST Converter tool is provided by Weeom. Users can use Weeom EDB to PST Converter tool in the FREE demo to convert the first 50 items per folder.