Sew-in weave hair extensions are a great way to get the hair you’ve always wanted if you don’t have the tresses of a Disney princess. Hair extensions have a plethora of advantages from creating dream hairstyles to achieving that desired length and volume. The sew-in weave extensions are most popular and are trending. Hair extensions of this type are not new; they have been used since ancient times, from Cleopatra to the present. The sew-in hair extensions are most used by people with thicker hair. They are sewn into your hair and can only be removed by a professional. This type of hair extension is popular because it is the most permanent and seamless.
Here are the benefits and drawbacks of sew-in weave hair extensions.
The Benefits of sew-in weave Extensions
- The sew-in weave extensions themselves are reasonably priced, especially when compared to other types of hair extensions and the length of time they last. You get hair extensions that will last longer for a lower price. As a result, these hair extensions are low-cost.
- These hair extensions, especially Brazillian curly hair extensions human hair, can give your hair instant volume and length! You can always depend on these hair extensions to get your desired length and volume overnight if you have a wedding the next day and want to add some volume or length to your hair! Using sew-in weave and curly hair extensions, you can quickly transform your hair from thin and short to long and voluminous.
- The extensions are ideal for thick hair. If you have thick hair and aren’t sure which type of hair extensions to get, sew-in hair extensions are a great option because they work well with thick hair!
- The curly hair extensions are not prone to slipping or falling out randomly. They’re extremely secure and safe to wear in your natural hair. Hair extensions like clip-ins and tape-ins can easily fall out of your hair. That’s not the case with sew-ins. The sew-in weaves are secure because the hair wefts are sewn into your braided hair with a thread and a needle. Since this bond is stronger than other hair extension types, they are safe, secure, and long-lasting. Unless the braids start to come loose, you won’t have to worry about them slipping away in the middle of an event.
- Sew-in weave hair extensions cause less damage to your natural hair because they don’t require any tape or glue during the installation process. If you have sensitive hair, the tape or glue used in other hair extensions can harm it.
The Drawbacks of Sew-In Extensions
- If applied incorrectly or to thin hair, weave hair extensions can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. As these hair extensions will sew directly into your natural hair, if applied by an inexperienced hairdresser, your hair will constantly pull at the roots. Pulling your hair for an extended period will irritate your scalp and, in severe cases, cause a headache.
- Finding a certified or experienced hairdresser in installing these hair extensions is difficult. Since this is a very complicated and technical process, it takes a lot of expertise to install these hair extensions and is not advised for people who have fine hair.
- The Sew in braid might pull on your scalp excessively. It can even cause hair loss if it is too tight.
- Since these braids have been in place for a long time, product build-up may occur if not washed properly. As a result, you must wash them frequently and take good care of them to avoid such incidents.
- Since sew-in extensions are sewn directly into a braid and that braid is fixed, you will not be able to create many different hairstyles with them. As a result, These hair extensions have limited styling options.
As a result, sew-ins have both advantages and disadvantages. If the benefits outweigh the disadvantages, you should try out these hair extensions and see how they feel for you!
True Glory Hair is a great place to go if you’re looking for high-quality sew-in weave hair. Try their collection of curly hair extensions for added volume and flaunt any hairstyles of your dream.