Looking for the solution to extract attachments from Multiple Outlook emails? So, you are at the right platform. We have discussed the various solutions to solve this query. MS Outlook users can easily download one email attachment at a time from emails. But what if they need to download a large number of attachments from an Outlook email? With the proper method, this can also be accomplished rapidly.
Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook email attachments can be saved on your local PC. You have a variety of options depending on your email provider. Examine the options below to see which one works best for extracting attachment files from several Outlook emails.
Save All Attachments from Multiple Emails in Outlook – Manually
We’ll now look at two manuals for attaching our files to Microsoft Outlook. Despite your greatest efforts, an inefficient, lengthy manual procedure may not yield the intended result. Please note that this is risky.
Extract Attachments from Multiple Emails Outlook Using VBA
- Alt+F11 will open VBA in Microsoft Outlook
- The link below contains a VBA macro that you may use to save attachments from Outlook to a specific location on your computer.
- The attachment saver.bas files can be imported into the VBA editor by selecting File>Import>File and clicking open.
- The attachment from the selected emails then will be automatically extracted.
- To save many attachments to Outlook emails, activate all macros & Press Alt+F8.
- To download attachments from many Outlook emails, pick executive saving > Run > Browse for folder from the menu.
- When you’re finished, choose a location for the Outlook attachments to be saved.
Outlook to Select & Save Attachments Download Multiple Attachments from Multiple Emails
- Outlook must be open to extract attachments.
- After that, choose all or only the appropriate attachments from the Outlook email and click open.
- After that, right-click and select Save All Attachments, then OK to save the attachments.
- Now, enter the location to the folder where the attachments will be saved, and click ok to proceed.
- All attachments from your chosen Outlook email will be saved to the designated destination.
Drawbacks of Manual Procedure
- Time and patience are required for manual procedures while Outlook’s built-in save all attachments will require time to repeat the process. If you have a large number of attachments saved in Outlook, VBA takes a long time to execute the script.
- It’s inevitable that data will be lost if the settings are incorrect. Users may not only lose data but their emails may also be damaged or corrupt to a great extent.
- VBA is a computer language aimed solely towards programmers. Non-tech users will find the extraction procedure tough to complete, thus they will abandon it.
Proficient Solution to Extract Attachments from Multiple Outlook Emails
In Outlook, removing hundreds of bulk save attachments from different emails is not possible. Because you can only store multiple attachments from a single email using this method. You can utilize a Third-Party Trusted Outlook Attachment Extractor Wizard BAK file with this tool. Along with that, this application is a combination of easy-to-use UI sophisticated capabilities such as date filters, naming conventions from file and attachment names, and more.
In this technical write-up, we have discussed the best solution to extract attachments from multiple Outlook emails. We compare and talk about both the manual and the automated procedures for the hassle-free solution. We found out the manual method can extract Outlook attachments, but the manual method contains some drawbacks which are mentioned above. So, we suggest you go with the automated procedure for a hassle-free and quick solution.