When we talk about the best electronic mosquito killer night lamp in India, it is instinctive to think of the one with a light, but buyers should be aware that these two are not the same. Most people are likely to prefer an electronic mosquito killer night lamp over other types because it offers better pest control. This is because there are no biting emissions and no dripping water, so you don’t need to worry about your furniture or curtains getting damp, which can be very offensive, especially in humid climates. You will also avoid any foul odours coming from the trap and reduce your family’s risk of contracting the Zika virus from infected mosquitoes.
There is also the benefit of using this during the day because it doesn’t emit UV light. In terms of how easy it is to use, that also depends on which version you get. There are ones that can plug in or have their batteries. But others need manual labour to catch mosquitoes and then release them into it to get killed. This means that you will need to remove and clean the trap from time to time.
One of the most significant disadvantages of electronic mosquito killer night lamps is their price. Most people who want to buy this type don’t do so because they cannot afford it. However, there are ways to save money when purchasing electronic mosquito killer night lamps. This can be as simple as checking the reviews on this item and comparing its features with other types. You may also want to go for a cheaper option that still has good quality, but you don’t need to worry that it will not work or supply the service it is meant for.
You should always get what you want, but you should be able to decide on the most appropriate one for your needs. Read through our guide below if you are still confused. Or simply see what we think about each night lamp type, so you know which one to choose.
There are various reasons why you need to buy the best electronic mosquito killer night lamp in India:
- Easy to use – there is no need for any manual labour, and the electronics allow you to have free use of your mosquito trap at night or during the daytime. Just adjust the time and days you want to use it and let it work automatically as you choose.
- No more mosquitoes buzzing around and bothering you! No more foul odours from nearby, no more bad breath, no biological risk of Zika virus transmission at home anymore! The best electronic mosquito killer night lamp in India does not bother surrounding family members or outside guests with its lethal effects.
- No messy sprays or humidifiers needs. Kill the mosquitoes with a device that does it all for you and clean the trap once in a decade.
- Create your mosquito repellant by mixing essential oils with crushed cloves, cinnamon and pepper. Place these in the trap house for as long as needed to keep mosquitoes away from your home/hobby room, kitchen, etc. That has been avoided so far due to their offensive odours, especially when they are most active at night.
- No more mosquito bites, no more dengue fevers, besides, mosquitoes are very harmful. They can spread diseases such as Malaria and Zika.
- You can use it during the daytime, switch it on or off by your choice to save electricity or if your child or pets are playing around without mercy at night. It is a perfect solution to get rid of mosquitoes and other such insects at night time when all other methods fail to work.
- No need for maintenance and clean-up; plug in this electric trap at night and let it work automatically in the dark without using any chemicals or sprays.
What is the electronic mosquito killer night lamp?
The best electronic mosquito killer night lamp in India is a relatively new kind of device. Still, it has attracted a great deal of attention from people who want to keep insects away from their homes or businesses overnight or during the day when they are at home or work. There are three kinds of lamps: plug-in, manual, and battery operated. The instruction sheet that comes with each one describes how to use it. But you should read the instructions before using it.
In an electric lamp, a fluorescent tube glows by itself when a power supply is connect to it. Plus it gets energise through electricity as well. There are no fluorescent tubes in the best electronic mosquito killer night lamp in India. But its other parts resemble those used in other lights. You attach a device that contains a mixture of chemicals to the electronic mosquito killer night lamp. And then remove them from the trap house upon use.
These are the different types of mosquito killers available in the market:
- LCD projector night lamp
- Daylight and waving light projector night lamp with insect catching nettings inside
- Guard electronic mosquito killer night lamp with light and motion detector for 24-hour protection. From mosquitoes and other insects, dust mites, cockroaches, flies and germs. Works on car batteries.
How to use the best electronic mosquito killer night lamp in India?
In addition to learning how to use a mosquito killer night lamp from the instructions that come with it. You should also read the manual of different types of LCD projector night lamps. For information on how to change features. The size and design of the trap house are different too, and however, all have similar characteristics. As mentioned earlier, all are powered by electricity and work automatically at night or during the day when you want to use them.
You have to replace the chemical substances inside the trap house with the fresh ones with the lamp once a year. The amount of time you want to use it is also necessary. Because it depends on how often you change the chemicals inside it. The lamp works on light, motion, and heat, which detect by its sensors.
The motion sensor switches off the light when no movement is detect within a set period, usually after two minutes. However, if action is detect, the lamp automatically starts working again after about fifteen seconds. The way you use this type of lamp depends on which version you get though most of them. It can plug into an electrical socket or run from a battery.