Salesforce is the world’s leading CRM platform that provides software and services to create relevant customer experiences. It allows marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT teams to connect with their customers. Furthermore, it is a cloud-based platform therefore, users can use it from anywhere with access to the internet.
Salesforce Tower is the tallest building in San Francisco and the fifth-tallest in the United States. Standing at 1,070 feet (326 meters), it is the tallest office building west of the Mississippi River and the 34th-tallest in the world. The tower was originally known as the Transbay Tower but was renamed Salesforce Tower in 2018 after Salesforce, a cloud computing company, leased more than 50% of its space.
The tower is located in the South of the Market district of downtown San Francisco, on Mission Street between First and Fremont Streets. It is part of a larger development called Salesforce tower Transit Center District which includes a transit center, park, and residential buildings. The project was developed by Hines Interests and Transbay Joint Powers Authority (TJPA), and designed by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects.
Why Use SalesForce?
Salesforce provides one platform for all and is useful for businesses of every size. It helps in uniting a company’s departments like marketing, commerce, sales, customer service, and IT. It offers you all data in one platform that helps you in understanding customers better. In addition, it helps in improving relationships with purchasers by providing them with personalized and hassle-free experiences. Salesforce facilitates integration with several apps like MailChimp, Google Cloud, Zendesk, and Dropbox. It displays all the information related to customer payments, marketing, and support. Etc. To further know about it, one can visit Salesforce QA Testing Online Course. Here are some of the reasons to use Salesforce.
- Easy to Customize- Salesforce’s customization allows you to add modules, shift workflows, or create sales strategies with just one click.
- Uses AppExchange- It provides easy access to develop apps and hundreds of mobile-ready solutions like Flows and Lightning Data.
- Great Reporting Tools- They help in improving business through a simple view of the information relating to sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Has AI Capabilities- These capabilities help in making predictions, uncovering insights, achieving your target, and analyzing workflows.
- Great Marketing Tools- These tools enhance your marketing campaign that targets your potential customers. Moreover, they also calculate ROI.
Cloud Services Offered by Salesforce:
Salesforce offers the following Cloud Services:
- Sales Cloud- This platform helps in managing the organization’s sales, marketing, and customer support facets. This service is highly beneficial for companies that are engaged in B2B OR B2C business.
- Marketing Cloud- It offers companies one of the best digital marketing platforms. It is useful in managing customer journeys, email, mobile, social media, web personalization, content creation, Etc.
- Service Cloud- This is a service platform for an organization’s customer service and support team. It consists of various features like case tracking and social networking plug-ins for conversation and analytics.
- Community Cloud- It connects and facilitates communication among your employees, partners, and customers. Furthermore, it allows you to exchange data and images in real time.
- Commerce Cloud- It helps an organization in providing seamless customer service and experience. However, it facilitates customer data integration so that your consumers can have a better experience.
- Analytics Cloud- This platform allows you to work with large data files, and create graphs, and other pictorial representations of data. It allows the integration of data visualization with other Salesforce clouds.
- App Cloud- It is useful in developing custom apps that will run on the Salesforce platform. Furthermore, it provides you with a collection of development tools that you can utilize to create custom applications.
- IoT Cloud- This service is useful in storing and processing Internet of Things (IoT) data. It takes in massive amounts of data and initiates actions to give you real-time responses.
Top Companies That Use Salesforce:
Salesforce is a highly flexible and adaptable platform that allows you to set the objects as per your requirements. It does not restrict you to a certain set of page layouts, workflows, and processes. It is easy to manage and even a user without much IT knowledge can implement changes on the administration side. Above all, it is the world’s largest web-based platform that is continuously growing and being evaluated. Due to these reasons, many medium and large companies use it to manage customer relations. Thus, generating multiple promising and high-paying career opportunities in it. There are many Salesforce QA Testing Training Institutes in Gurgaon and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Given below are some of the leading companies that use Salesforce.
- Amazon Web Services
- The New York Post
- American Express
Salesforce is a leading CRM platform that provides software and services to create relevant customer experiences. It is highly flexible and adaptable and it comes with a set of great reporting tools and marketing tools. It is easy to customize and it has an AppExchange feature that provides you access to hundreds of mobile-ready solutions. Salesforce offers various kinds of cloud services like sales cloud, marketing cloud, service cloud, community cloud, and a few more. Due to its multiple benefits and features, this software tool is used by several leading companies such as Spotify, Toyota, and Canon. Etc.