There was a time when watching pictures and listening to sound was the main job of smart TV. Even a few days ago, when I heard the word television, the CRT TV in a square box would float up.
With the advent of technology, television has undergone a major transformation from CRT TV to LCD, Plasma, LED and now the era of smart TV. In fact, the market for smart, curved or curved screen TVs has begun to hit the market. Now he has a lot of work to do. These TVs seem to be entertaining the users more smartly. And consumers are rushing to buy those TVs.
Also Reading : OTT PARTY – HOST A VIRTUAL MOVIE PARTY WITH FRIENDS
In today’s post we will discuss what is smart TV, its advantages, features and features and what to look for when buying a Android TV.
What is a smart TV?
Smart TV is an internet connected TV. Smart TVs have a network port (many nowadays also have WiFi receivers) that you can use to connect the TV to the Internet. This means that at the same time it will be possible to watch TV online with satellite TV channels.
Smart TV is not just a television. Rather more than television. It can be used to listen to favorite songs, watch videos, play video games, etc. In addition, applications fit for smartphones can also be installed.
Also Reading : Why are nootropics for brain enhancement so popular?
Smart TV offers many additional benefits when it comes to viewing pictures or videos. Any video can be recorded or paused. Images can be zoomed in and out. Any video image can be viewed as a convenience. The funniest feature is that with the camera placed on the smart TV, you can make any video yourself and broadcast it online through the internet.
Features of Smart TV:
- First of all you have to have the facility to connect to the internet. This feature is a must have, for any Affiliate, promoting any programme.
- Smart TVs have the opportunity to use a variety of Internet-based applications. Where Skype, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc. can be used. You can also visit any website.
- Smart TV must have flash support. Because in modern times everyone takes advantage of watching videos from different sites and almost all of those sites offer the benefit of watching videos using Flash. And so to use that feature on your smart TV, you must have Flash support and HTML5 support is more convenient.
- App and App Store support. Every modern device now allows them to use apps and games developed by their own or different developers. Smart TV makers have now added that feature to smart TVs as well.
- You also have to look at the remote. This is much more important. If you are thinking of running a smart TV with a conventional button type remote, then it would be like giving analog input inside digital. The remote of the smart TV will be such that it will start doing your job only if you hold it in your hand and gesture in a certain manner. This means that there must be a remote with sensor for smart TV.
Other important features of smart TV include touch-screen feature, connectivity of various media and devices (PS3, Walton TV, Tivo, Roku, Xbox 360), second screen feature, 3D screen compatibility, screen mirroring, quick connect, sports. Mood, all new features including movie mood.
Also Reading : YOU MAY NOT KNOW THESE 8 FACTS ABOUT MODALERT!
Features to look for earlier on purchase a smart TV:
- Before buying a smart TV, you need to check whether it is ‘Wi-Fi Built-in’ or ‘Wi-Fi Ready’. If you only have Wi-Fi ready smart television then you will need to buy a separate Wi-Fi dongle to use the internet.
- Before buying a smart TV, you need to see if it has a USB port. Having a USB port does not mean that it will support external hard drive or pen drive. It also needs to be checked whether it supports portable hard disk or any other type of digital format.
- Check if your favorite TV supports AVI, KMV, MP4, Move or other files. Ask the seller first, and if possible, keep a pen drive with a movie in a different file format, so you can play and test it on the TV.
- If you plan to use a portable hard drive with your TV, check that the TV supports it before buying a TV.
- Smart TVs have multiple HDMI ports. He should not purchase TV if the tv does not have at least two HDMI ports.
If it is within your budget, then you must buy a smart TV with built-in Wi-Fi facility. It is better to consider your own advantages and do a little research before buying a long-term device. All in all, this smart or forked or curved TV can add a new dimension to your entertainment.
I hope you like the post and you will benefit from it. Thanks for staying with us.