To begin with, AWS stands for Amazon Web Services. It is a comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform that provides servers, storage, networking, remote computing, email, mobile development, and security.
Benefits Of Using AWS:
- Mobile-Friendly Access- It includes AWS mobile hub and AWS mobile SDK. The mobile hub feature is useful for both Android and iOS and it helps in accessing AWS services. Moreover, it provides lucid ways to select and configure mobile app features. On the other hand, Mobile SDK allows you to directly access Amazon Web Services such as DynamoDB and S3. It supports OS, Android, Web, Reacts Native, and many more.
- Serverless Cloud Functions- It allows a user to run its code and scale it by just uploading the code with the help of a mobile phone. In addition, Serverless Cloud Functions help the user in such a way that they can focus only on building the application. Moreover, it facilitates server management, along with scaling, patching, and administration of the infrastructure.
- Databases- Amazon Web Services comes with databases and manages them itself. Above all, it provides databases like a Relational database for transactional purposes, a non-relational database for internet-scale applications, a data warehouse for analytics, graph database for applications with highly connected data. Etc.
- Storage- This provides economical, flexible, and easy-to-use storage. In addition, a user can independently use it and combine it to meet business requirements. Moreover, it consists of three types of storage that are Amazon Glacier for long-term storage, Amazon Simple Storage Service that provides scalable object storage, and Amazon EBS that provides block-level storage volumes.
- Security and Compliance- It provides maximum data security and allows the customer to scale and innovate. In addition, it allows customers to pay only for what they use. Moreover, there are security rules in it and they filter the incoming and outgoing traffic of EC2 instances. Above all, these rules consist of four fields are Type, Protocol, Port Range, Source.
- AWS Marketplace- It is an online store in which customers can look for suitable software or can buy it for their business. In addition, it consists of free as well as premium software and services to support the customer’s business. To further know about it, one can visit AWS Training in Noida.
Reasons Of Learning AWS:
AWS is a one-stop solution for everyone as it provides services and facilities when and wherever you need them. In addition, it is the market leader in cloud infrastructures and platform services with a 32% market share. Above all, it is reliable and ensures data recovery and availability. Moreover, it results in enhancing performance by providing low-latency, high network quality, flexibility, and consistency. In addition, it allows businesses to scale the resources up and down based on requirements. Apart from these, given below are some of the advantages of learning AWS.
- Growing Demand of AWS
- Global Network Architecture
- Wide range of services
- Pricing and Affordability
- Lucrative Packages
- Customization and Scheduling facilities
- Enhance skills and Credibility
- Job Opportunities
Services By AWS:
AWS provides more solutions and features than any other provider. In addition, it offers multiple services for storage, databases, analytics, networking, mobile, developer tools, management tools, IoT, security, and enterprise applications. Moreover, many institutions provide AWS Training in Delhi and one can enroll in them to learn about these services. Given below are some of the best services by AWS.
- EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud)
- RDS (Relational Database Services)
- S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- SNS (Simple Notification Service)
- EBS (Elastic Block Store)
- VPC (Virtual Private Cloud)
- IAM (Identity and Access Management)
- SQS (Simple Queue Service)
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Dynamo DB
- EFS (Elastic File System)
- Cloud Directory