QB Desktop is currently employed by millions of word-wide business ventures for managing their daily accounting activities. Developed by Intuit Inc., QuickBooks Desktop comes with an ultra-modern user interface that makes it easy to operate for its users. Nevertheless, regardless of how good QuickBooks Desktop can be, working with it is not easy because of errors. This post will discuss QuickBooks error OLSU 1013, which several users have reported while downloading their bank feeds in QB Desktop. Further in this post, you will read about the reasons that cause QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 and the quick troubleshooting methods to get over it safely.
For immediate troubleshooting help to rectify QuickBooks error OLSU 1013, don’t hesitate to contact our QuickBooks professionals at +1-855-856-0042.
What are the reasons causing QuickBooks error OLSU 1013?
QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 is often caused when QuickBooks Desktop of the user gets outdated. Although there are also other reasons that can be behind its occurrence, like:
- The Internet Explorer security settings are not letting QuickBooks Desktop connect to the internet.
What are the troubleshooting methods for QuickBooks error OLSU 1013?
Method 1- Download and install the most recent QuickBooks Desktop updates
- Select the Windows icon at the bottom left of your computer screen.
- Enter “QuickBooks Desktop” in the search field. Then click right on the icon of QuickBooks Desktop.
- On your keyboard, press the Control key, and simultaneously, select Run as administrator from the on-screen options.
Note: Press down the Control key unless you are directed to the No Company Open screen.
- On the No Company Open screen, move to the Help menu.
- From the drop-down list, pick the Update QuickBooks Desktop option.
- On the Options tab, make sure to select the Mark All button.
- Select the Save button after that.
- Move on to the Update Now tab, and after that, checkmark the Reset Update checkbox.
- Select the Get Updates option to download the latest QuickBooks Desktop updates.
- Close QuickBooks Desktop and reopen it after that.
- To install the downloaded QuickBooks Desktop updates, select the Yes button.
- Check whether you can download the required bank feeds in QuickBooks Online now.
If you face QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 again, move on to the next method.
You May Also Read: QuickBooks Error code 6190 816
Method 2- Manually fix the Internet Explorer security settings
- Click on the Windows Start menu.
- Enter “Internet Explorer” in the search field. Then select Internet Explorer.
- In Internet Explorer, tap the Gear icon on the upper right corner.
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down.
- Go to the Advanced tab, and after that, move down to the Security section.
- Uncheck the checkbox in front of USE TLS 1.0.
- Then make sure to select the USE TLS 1.2 checkbox.
- Press the Apply button and the OK button after that.
- Close all open programs and then reboot your computer.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and then see if you can download the required bank feeds.
If you fail to get over QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 after going through the troubleshooting methods given above, then our advice for you is to get yourself additional guidance removing it by speaking with the QuickBooks technical team at +1-855-856-0042.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 15106