Best Yoga Poses For Desk Job Workers: It is not easy for anyone to work at a desk for 8-9 hours in the office, it may look comfortable, but in reality it is quite troublesome. People working at the desk have to face the problem of lower back pain, back pain, shoulder pain as well as many times from neck to headache. Due to your continuous sitting and working, there is also the problem of stiffness in the spine and muscles of the waist, due to which people are very uncomfortable. Apart from this, there is also the problem of increasing weight and excess fat in the body, which can cause many serious diseases. Now the question arises, what are the options available to people doing desk jobs? What can they do to relieve pain and stiffness and stay healthy?
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a Yoga Teacher Training in Bali.
Do you know, practicing some yoga asanas can prove to be very beneficial for people working at the desk. Doing yoga makes the body flexible and also helps in weight management. It also helps in relieving stiffness and pain in muscles and bones. In this article, we are telling you 3 yoga asanas for people doing desk jobs.
People with desk jobs should do these 3 yoga asanas to stay healthy.
1. Dhanurasana (bow pose)
- Lay a yoga mat and lie on it on your stomach, keep a little gap under your hips and keep your hands straight.
- Breathe out while bending your knees and bring your heels near your buttocks.
- Now hold the toes of the feet with the hands while being arched and while taking a deep breath, lift your chest above the ground.
- Now while stretching your legs, maintain the balance of the weight, keep your head straight.
- Stretch your body and stay in this position for 30 seconds, then return to the normal position.
2. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- To practice this, lie down on your stomach on a yoga mat.
- Now keep your hands on the ground on both sides of the head.
- Keep your palms in line with your shoulders.
- During this, while taking a deep breath, press the hands on the ground and raise the body up to the navel.
- Raise the head first, then the chest and finally the abdomen.
- Stretch the head upwards.
- Stay in this posture for a few seconds, then come back to the normal position.
- Repeat this 5-6 times.
3. Marjaryasana yoga
- For this, first of all sit in Vajrasana posture.
- Now place both the hands on the thighs.
- Then prepare your body for the posture by taking long deep breaths and exhaling.
- Make a distance equal to the shoulders in both the feet. Then stand on your knees.
- Now keeping both the hands forward, keep a gap equal to the shoulder.
- Your currency will become like a table. After that, open your fingers on your mat.
- During this, keep the toes flat on the ground.
- While inhaling, press the waist down. Now while exhaling, stretch the body.
- Do this 30-35 times.
If people with desk jobs practice these yoga asanas, then it can remove many of their health problems. Try to practice them for at least 20 minutes a day.