Moonstone jewelry is a lovely, soft white or grayish stone with a pearly luster that comes from the fine interlocking of tiny crystals. It is said to bring good fortune and protection from evil.
It was also believed to have magical powers by ancient Romans and Egyptians who wore it as jewelry and placed it on their altars to worship the moon goddess Selene.
In the Middle Ages, people believed that moonstones could help them find love by gazing into its blue-green depths at midnight on a full moon’s night.
Gemstone Of The Moon
Moonstone is a type of feldspar that has been found in many parts of the world, including India, Brazil, Madagascar, Australia, and the United States.
This Gemstone is a very soft mineral with an average hardness of 6 on the Mohs Scale, making it suitable for all types of jewelry. The most common type of moonstone is blue-white in color and has a waxy luster to it.
These are feldspar mineral that is most known for their iridescent play of color, caused by light refraction. Moonstone is also very popular with gemologists and jewelers because of its rarity and uniqueness.
It is a gemstone variety of orthoclase feldspar that exhibits a pearly or opalescent luster, usually white or bluish-white in color but occasionally yellowish or reddish. The name “moonstone” is derived from its resemblance to the reflection of the moon on water (although it resembles the reflected light of the Sun on the water even more). The most valuable moonstones are those that are large, clear, and free from flaws.
Moonstone Can Be A Pretty Addition To Any Jewelry Collection.
A genuine moonstone ring is a very beautiful gift for a woman. This stone is quite expensive, but it is worth your attention.
The colors range from white to blue-green or yellowish green, depending on how much iron and titanium are present in the stone’s composition.
Moonstone gemstones come in a variety of colors, including blue, pink, green, and yellow, depending on the iron content in their chemical composition.
Moonstone is one of the most expensive gems in the world, due to its rarity the most common moonstone color is pale blue or blue-green, but there are also yellow varieties.
The Greeks also used this gem, believing that it could help them predict the future. The Romans considered this gem a symbol of purity and chastity. They believed that if a woman wore a moonstone on her finger, she would be able to conceive children easily.
Mysterious Properties Of Real Moonstone Jewelry
Moonstone is a stone of the moon and a stone of magic. It helps bring psychic abilities, intuition, dream work, and astral travel into clearer focus. Enhances feminine energy and creativity, and it increases fertility in women. Moonstone is great for helping one connect with their spirit guides or angels.
Moonstone Is A Gemstone With Many Properties
- It can help you to remember your dreams, especially important dreams that may be trying to tell you something.
- Helping one to recognize one’s own beauty and inner strength and enhancing the beauty of others.
- It can also help one recognize the beauty in themselves rather than focus on their physical imperfections.
- The energy of the moonstone helps to create a sense of inner calmness,
- and balance during times of stress or crisis.
- It encourages self-confidence and independence but at the same time,
- It encourages you not to isolate yourself from others who might be able to help you through difficult times.
- Moonstone can help bring about positive change in your life by stimulating your imagination
- And creativity so that you can see new possibilities for yourself as well as clear away negativity from old patterns which no longer serve you well.
- It helps us get in touch with our deepest feelings and understand them more fully.
- It can help you see your love life from a new perspective So that any issues that seem insurmountable will become less difficult once again.
Moonstone is a variety of feldspar and a very powerful stone. It aids in reconnecting with family members and ancestors. Moonstone is a stone of inner peace. It helps ease emotional stress, anger, and fear.
Leave a Reply