On-Demand Grocery Delivery Business is great in demand these days. The young generation has got into the comfort zone of ordering everything online and this includes groceries and daily essentials. You will find several apps serving different groceries, including some specializing in vega, dairy products, and plant-based groceries. Well, it is good to have more variation but the app will only work with your users when it functions well.
Do I Need An On-Demand Grocery Delivery App For My Business?
Well, if you want to get ahead in the business and earn greater revenues, yes you will need Instacart Clone App to transform and scale up your grocery business.
There is no doubt that On-Demand Grocery Delivery Apps have become the new normal. Thus, making it mandatory for the grocers to have an app that represents their business.
However, not all apps can make it to the User’s cell phone. There are plenty of factors responsible for the Online Grocery Delivery App failing to get noticed.
The Top Reasons Why On-Demand Grocery Delivery Apps Fail
The success of your On-Demand Grocery Delivery depends on several factors, ranging from the competition to the functionalities and features of the app.
However, beyond these technical factors, there is poor research responsible for failing your app.
The majority of the app owners are busy full-filling the app with all bells and whistles but haven’t implemented best practices, latest features, seamless navigation, online secured payment, and quality assurance testing that can put a reasonable difference in making or breaking the app.
The Best Grocery Delivery App offers round-the-clock assistance. It is the need of the hour these days. To support the kind of services you are offering, it is crucial to have the given features accordingly.
To develop an on-demand Instacart Clone App, having basic features is not enough. Your features must be unique and convenient. So let’s figure out the important features you need in your app.
Commercial Features Of On-Demand Grocery Delivery App like Instacart
To have success with your online grocery delivery application, you must integrate it with the commercial features during the development of your grocery delivery app.
Below is a list of the features that you can have integrated into your online grocery delivery app like Instacart.
- Restricted Delivery Driver’s Fraud features prevent the driver from marking the status as “Arrived” unless X Meters/Feet distance from the Store’s Pickup Location. Thus offering complete transparency in the entire delivery process and fair prices
- Re-assigning Delivery Drivers for the Store Orders allows the Admin to accomplish the pending orders in case the delivery drivers are not available, have committed but couldn’t deliver, or have rejected to take up the delivery orders.
- The Free Delivery Promo Code for Specific Stores feature allows the admin to set the promo code from the list for specific or all stores. This feature can be set on/off
- Location wise Banners allows the Admin to geo-fence the location to target the users accordingly
- Location-wise Push notifications allow administrators to send mass alerts to specific users in specific locations.
- Cookie Consent feature alerts the users about the “cookies” on the website however complying with GDPR and EU Cookie Derivatives
- Using Firebase for mobile number verification is the cheaper service from Google allowing 10000 verifications free of cost.
- Location-based Promo Codes, in which the administrator creates promotional codes aimed at specific locations. The users of that location can view and use the promo codes accordingly.
The On-Demand Grocery Delivery App is a user-friendly application that has been conceptualized from the parent app, Instacart.
The pandemic has worsened the situation leaving no other options for the people other than buying daily essentials online through an app.
Thus, having an Instacart Clone App exactly fits in with today’s scenario transforming your traditional grocery stores for the better.
It is beneficial for busy professionals, working moms, and all those people who are not able to get time to get their groceries.
Connect with the app development company of India today, and discuss your grocery delivery app requirement. Along with taking the live demo and seeking the customization quotes for the same. Once you are okay with the app, the team starts with the white-labeling process. You are provided with a licensed source code that allows you to customize the app the way you want. The Online Grocery App is all set to launch in the market in a week.
Leave a Reply