Quickbooks has a number of features that help businesses manage their data more effectively. Quickbooks also enable users to execute banking tasks such as payrolls, invoices, and so on. Quickbooks application is utilized by many businesses all over the world, and it has proven its worth time and time again. However, when connecting to a bank website, a Quickbooks user may encounter various difficulties. When you try to use your credit or debit card with Quickbooks and a prompt shows on your screen, Quickbooks error 108 happens.
The causes of appearing QuickBooks error 108
The following is a list of all error reasons for the Quickbooks error 108.
- Quickbooks error 108 will occur if the Quickbooks application is not updated to the most recent version, or at the very least to a stable version.
- Aside from that, if your internet connection is unstable or unreliable.
- You may get this error if you input incorrect credentials and then attempted to log in to your bank account.
- In the event that you have removed all of the transactions histories from Quickbooks.
How we can resolve Quickbooks error 108 quickly
We’ve listed some methods for resolving the Quickbooks issue 108 in the simple steps below. Quickbooks error 108 must be repaired as soon as possible because it can prevent you from executing banking transactions on your system.
The Popup blocker should be turned off
The first step is to disable the popup blocker, after which you should check your anti-virus software to see if the popup blocker has been enabled. Follow the steps outlined above.
- To begin, look for any pop-up blockers installed on your PC. If that’s the case, you’ll need to disable those first.
- After then, it’s a good idea to check your anti-virus system for popup blockers. If your computer has a built-in popup blocker, you must disable it.
- After you’ve completed this, you’ll need to open an internet browser.
- Then, in a new tab, you must go to your bank’s website.
- After that, you’ll need to erase all of your browsing data and caches.
- While logging onto your bank’s website, you’ll need to maintain pressing the ctrl key on your keyboard. It will assist in bypassing any blocking mechanisms.
- Finally, you’ll need to open Quickbooks and log in.
Start the file checker
The system file checker is another option for checking for problems. Execute the procedure.
- You must first press the start button, after which you must type a command and press the enter key.
- Next. It will launch the command prompt for you.
- You’ll need to type scan in the cmd prompt and then hit the enter key on your keyboard.
- It will then begin scanning and present you with a list of errors.
- After that, you must follow all of the directions on your screen.
Go to the bank’s website and log in
- To begin, go to the official bank website and create an account.
- After that, you’ll need to sign in to your bank account using that site.
- After then, double-check that all of the messages have been sent.
- Following that, you can browse over the downloaded transactions for all of the Kb information.
- You must now continuously hold the Ctrl key in order for the popup blockers to be active.
Examine your firewall settings
- First and foremost, ensure that your Quickbooks software is up to date. If you haven’t already, do so.
- After that, you must log in as an administrator to your system.
- The next step is to access your system’s firewall settings. You must ensure that it is not interfering with your ability to view the file.
- Finally, you must examine your internet connection.
also read – Intuit Quickbooks Support Whenever You Need It
If none of the preceding approaches worked, your final option is to upgrade your system’s windows. Follow the instructions outlined above.
- If there are any available, you must first seek a Windows update. To do so, go to the start icon and click it.
- Now, you will have to search for an update.
- You’ll be given the choice to see if any window updates are available or not. If that’s the case, you’ll need to install the updates.
- Now you must wait until the installation process is completed.
- You will need to restart your computer after the Windows update is completed.