Business owners are preferring Outlook over other email clients. The reasons are as simple as its interface. The Outlook is so easy-to-use that even a novice can manage their mailboxes on it. There are so many leading factors of Outlook to stand out from its competitors.
Few Outlook Features that make it stand out from its Niche:
- Easy-to-use email client led to better data management.
- It can be configured with the Exchange Server without an issue.
- Supports PST file format preferred for backup purposes.
- Cost-effective utility available in Microsoft Suite along with other prominent utilities.
- Supports multiple accounts even out of its domain too.
- Provides on-time updates to meet the need of the changing business world.
And above all the Outlook owner, Microsoft is itself a sufficient word to introduce users to its authenticity and capability.
Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion:
To convert Lotus Notes to Outlook is a highly technical task. This conversion also has a manual method to proceed with but isn’t recommended regarding the uncertainties it comes with. There is a high possibility of data alteration, loss, and incomplete conversion along with PST corruption. Furthermore, we all know data is the lifeline of the company, and therefore one must not take chance in this scenario.
Users may get puzzled. if a manual method is somewhere not a good approach to perform this task, then how would it happen. The answer is by using the third-party Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter tools. Yes, these tools are specifically designed for this task and come with all the necessary features. But before proceeding with any of the automated tools, users must look into their security aspects.
Naming one certified and secure tool is Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter tool that comes with a convenient GUI. This tool is very efficient and works with the same efficiency, no matter whether the data is vast or files are innumerable.
Advantages of Using Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter:
- Online, Offline Data: Users are free to add NSFs from the Local directory and Domino Server or SmartCloud Notes/Verse.
- No Restrictions on Size and Numbers: This tool raises no issue on large file sizes and in being numerably countless. It performs the task with the same efficiency as it shows for small or single data files.
- Preview: As soon as users add the NSFs this tool scans them efficiently and prepares their preview. Users can approach the preview from the left pane of the wizard.
- Default Incremental Export Feature: The Incremental export feature comes in this tool with a checked checkbox. However, if users like to disable this feature, they can uncheck the previous one. This feature of the tool prevents duplicity and resumes the process in case of interruptions.
- Filters: Filters of the Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter are categorized based on item type and message date. Using these criteria, users can leave or add any items accordingly to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook with selective ones.
- Advance Features: It comes with folder mapping and email translation features to let users achieve the desired accuracy and replace canonical email addresses.
Users must bring the automated tool into use to prevent themselves from the chances of data alteration or loss. To name one, I have mentioned Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter tool, which users can also access for FREE in its demo version. Furthermore, users are free to choose any of the automated tools available in the market but consider the security aspect at a priority.