When you want to add music to your Instagram story, the easiest way is to use the Instagram application. Here we will only learn about direct ways, how to add best music to Instagram stories?
Instagram is one of the most famous social media platforms. Popularity graphics increase from day to day because of extraordinary features. Instagram understands the need for the community and adds more features according to the trend.
There are 500+ million active Instagram users and more than 70% of IG daily stories. In addition, in 2018, Instagram has possible to add music to Instagram stories.
“Instagram is no longer a photo sharing application,” said Instagram Chief Adam Mosseri.
If you are just on Instagram then surely you need to know how to put music in Instagram stories. This is a new way to feel closer to your audience. In this case Instagram allows you to add entertaining music to Instagram stories.
Your main goal is to entertain your audience, this is only possible when your story is entertaining. You can also see and download the story anonymously, to have an idea about IG stories from any Instagram account.
Your Instagram account can be more valuable when you know how to improve Instagram followers, and can maintain your audience. Sharing extraordinary stories is just one part of the success of social media. To make stories more entertaining, you need to know how to add music to Instagram stories.
You can also choose the music track section to place it in a static image. In this article, we will really guide you about how to add music to Instagram (Pictures/Video) stories.
You must follow 8 simple steps to add music to your Instagram story.
- Open your Instagram application and exchange your screen from left to right. Then you will be in your camera roll.
- Slide and select images / videos from Roll Camera or you can choose images / videos from your camera roll. Click the ‘browser’ icon from the lower left angle and select the file.You can also photograph your Instagram story from the application, just press the ‘Shutter’ button that will continue to record it.
- If you have chosen a video, turn off the original video sound by clicking on the ‘sound’ icon from the top menu, or if you have chosen any image, continue further.
- Now click on the option labeled ‘Music’. Tap the music label. This will take you to the music library.
- Instagram gives you a music library based on name, and mood. You will find the top trend music, just need to review different music by clicking the Play button before you make the last choice. You can also use a special font for Instagram in these stories to make it more interesting.
- Instagram Story Music Length is only 15 seconds music in the video/picture.Music songs will be displayed as a sticker in your story. This can be adjusted to its size by dragging and pinning to see the display option.
- You can also choose the specific part of music, just tap the music sticker displayed on the screen and scroll up and down to the specific lyrics you want in your story. Another way is to drag the timeline bar to change the specific lyrics of music. Dragger with two pink lines will appear in the timeline to adjust music.
- Music lyrics can also be displayed on different fonts. You can try various styles and choose the best that suits the background color of the image/video.