QuickBooks error 80029c4a can display if one or more than one file is removed or damaged in the software. The following error can take place while launching the accounting application. QuickBooks makes your accounting easy and professional while an error can offer you a worse experience with advanced bookkeeping services. Go through this blog to learn how can you tackle the error code 80029c4a on your own directly.
Description of QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a can be described as an error that shows a window with the message “Problem: There was an unexpected error reported when trying to run QuickBooks with company file. Error Code: 80029c4a.
Description: Error loading type library / DLL”
When you click on the OK button, it will come up with another error message:
QuickBooks couldn’t load a system component. Restarting your computer might solve the problem. Error type: 80029c4a – Can’t load dynamic link library (DLL)”,
which mainly indicates the cause of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a is due to trouble with QuickBooks DLL.
Why Do We Get Error 80029c4a
There are plenty of reasons that can be the root of error code 80029c4a, read and understand all one by one:
- Due to a corrupted windows registry from a QuickBooks related software change
- Viruses or malware infections may have affected system files or software-related files.
- Some QuickBooks desktop systems cannot be found or could be corrupted or installed incorrectly.
- Any other program may have deleted QuickBooks-related files mistakenly.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6147
How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
To fix error 80029c4a, you need to follow some steps of genuine solutions, which are listed below:
Solution 1. Run “REBOOT.BAT”
- Close the QuickBooks window
- Find the reboot.bat file folder and open it
- Click on the QuickBooks desktop icon
- Go to Properties, select the ‘REBOOT.BAT’ file then run as administrator
- Restart your computer now
Solution 2. Re-install the Application
- Find a Machine is working on another network
- Run QuickBooks to get the “license and update number” by clicking on the About option in the menu.
- Click on the control panel and open the list of installed programs
- Click on the QuickBooks and select uninstall
- Select the repair option from the uninstall box that opens, then click on next
Solution 3. Run QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Use the Clean Install Tool to re-install the application
- Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest
- Click on File Menu and log-off
- Click on File & Exit
- Run the application as an administrator
- Click on the Help option, then select Update QuickBooks
- Select Options and click on Mark All & Save
- Select the Update Now option then reset Update and get the Update
- Now close the QuickBooks window and select the Install Update option
- Finish the update by clicking on Yes then restart the system.
So hopefully, after viewing all the mentioned steps, you can remove the QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a directly. Just you need to understand and apply each given point carefully to get rid of the following error or you can make a call through QuickBooks toll-free number 1.855.738.2784 and get the perfect guidance as per your queries of QuickBooks accounting services. Always remember one call does it all.