QuickBooks is the best accounting software for the all small and medium business organizations. It enables various smart features to the achieve your desired goals. QuickBooks payroll feature is a smart tool for its users to the record wages and salaries of the employees, it has various other concern for the users. QuickBooks manual payroll is an the excellent service provided by QuickBooks where you can track the amount and can withhold the taxes manually. Learning how to set up the Manual Payroll in QuickBooks Desktop is not at all a tough task.
This article is about Setting manual payroll in QuickBooks 2018. We recommend you to read the whole article to go through the process without any hassle. In case you face any problem while going through the process, feel free to the call us at our toll-free number 1.855.738.2784. You can also visit our website to the grasp more information related to QuickBooks.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Cannot Communicate with the Company File
How to Set up and Run Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
Read the steps given below to set up Manual payroll in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Firstly, Open the your QuickBooks, go to the help option and click on QuickBooks Desktop help.
- Now in the search box, type calculates payroll manually.
- Now the list of QuickBooks articles will come. You must click on the Calculating payroll taxes manually. (The one that doesn’t have a subscription)You must go through all the information especially the official notice of QuickBooks.
- While reading the article you will find a saying “Set your company file to use the manual payroll calculations” You must click on the manual payroll calculations and a new window will appear.
- On the new window page, a dialogue box will the appear that will ask you “are you sure you want to set your company file to use manual calculations?” You may now click yes.
- Now you will see an option, “Set my company files for the making use of manual calculations.” If you wish to continue with the process, then click on it to proceed.
- Once you are done with the process you will now receive a message box that says –“You can now write your paycheck amounts in a manual form. If you have an already active the QuickBooks Payroll Service Subscription, contact the official experts of Payroll Service. They will cancel your subscription and set you free from later charges.” Click on the Ok button.
- Now you are done with the process to set up Manual Payroll in QuickBooks Desktop.
The above article is about set up Manual Payroll in QuickBooks Desktop and the Running payroll without Intuit payroll the service. Hopefully, you have to understand the whole process. In case of any difficulty, feel free to call us at our toll-free number 1.855.738.2784. You can also go through our website if in case you want to grasp some information regarding QuickBooks.
You may read also this blog : Information To Exactly Fix QuickBooks Multi-User Mode Not Working