Pinterest is a popular social site where you can collect and share images of anything you find interesting like architecture, fashion, art, cooking, food and drink, science, and travel, among an almost endless list of other possibilities. You can also discover new interests visually by browsing the collections of other Pinterest users. You can not only share your own created Pins to share your ideas with other Pinterest fans.
So, have you ever tried to download images directly from Pinterest? No, because Pinterest does not allow users to download Pinterest images directly from its platform and that is why you need to find the Pinterest free images download tool.
Pinterest free images download tool
Pin downloader is an online tool that allows you to free images download from Pinterest. It will automatically download all images from any type of Pinterest album, be it pin images, profile images, or Pinterest topic images. You will get all images in all sizes, Pinterest offers a variety of image sizes including HD images and non-HD images. All you have to do is enter a Pinterest URL and the images will start downloading. It won’t take more than a few seconds or a minute.
This is the best Pinterest-free images download tool without a watermark. Pinterest free image downloader can work on Android, iPhone, and PC, so you don’t need to use different tools on your other devices.
Free Pinterest GIF downloader
Pin downloader website also downloads Pinterest GIFs very easily. Pin Downloader is one of the best tools available online to download GIF (image) files for free. This service works for computers, tablets, and mobile devices. Using our website is free and does not require any software or registration. Pinterest gif downloader is a free tool to download gifs, wallpapers, and anime from Pinterest. This tool allows you to save gifs directly to your computer, mobile, or tablet. It’s the only free tool that provides you with high-definition gifs directly from the Pinterest site. Pin downloader is the best tool to download Pinterest GIFs online.
How to download images or GIFs from Pinterest
- First, go to pinterest.com and search for an image or GIF.
- Click on the image or GIF you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the image or GIF.
- After copying the image link to Pinterest, go to the Pin Downloader website.
- Paste the URL link at the top of the Pinterest image or GIF upload page.
- Click the “DOWNLOAD NOW” button.
- Then you can see a preview of the image or GIF you have selected.
- Below the preview is a “DOWNLOAD” button click on it.
- Your image or GIF will be loaded automatically in seconds.
When you download images or GIFs from Pinterest you have to consider these notes especially.
- When you copy the URL on a mobile device, you can click on the share icon and select the “Copy link” option.
- On your computer, you can go to the address bar and just copy the long URL from there or You can find a “share” and “Copy link” icon in the upper right corner.
- You can also upload your Pinterest image with different sizes and different qualities by selecting the size and quality in the table that you will find after the preview.
The Pinterest free images download tool is a simple tool to use and you can download Pinterest media files easily and quickly. You can download Pinterest images and GIFs directly with a single click. So, try and share this amazing tool with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and any other social media.