The neurosensory illness known as fibromyalgia is characterize by non-inflammatory pain and sensitivity in the muscles, ligaments, and joints. It is also known as the widespread pain syndrome. Even if it is a chronic illness, the pain doesn’t start till all of a sudden. The pain is intermittent and can be feel anywhere across the body.
Listing of Contents (Table of)
- Because of this, the ayurvedic treatment for fibromyalgia is founded on the following principles:
- The following Panchkarma treatments are suggested for this particular issue:
- The following individual herbs have shown promise in the treatment of fibromyalgia:
- Treatment using Ayurvedic treatment for Fibromyalgia:
- DIET AND LIFESTYLE
- HERBAL CURE OPTIONS
Disruption of the body’s nervous system
Accumulation of poisons and impure substances throughout the body
Because of emotional strain and sadness
Fibromyalgia is brought on by a deficiency in serotonin levels.
Weakened immune system
- Ache throughout the entire body
- Rigidity felt throughout the body
- Headache that is constant and lasts for a significant amount of time
- Sleep disorders primarily disrupted sleep
- Lack of feeling throughout the body
- Anxiety disorders and depressive states
- Dehydration throughout the body
- Sensitivity to extremes in temperature, both hot and cold
- Issues with one’s thinking and recollection
AYURVEDIC VIEWPOINT AND TREATMENT OF
The symptoms of fibromyalgia are said to be comparable to those of Mansa dhatugat Vata and Mansavrut Vata, as described by Ayurveda. The imbalance of vata dosha in the body is the root cause of this condition. The physiological energy of the body that is responsible for the stability and activity of the nervous system is refer to as the vata dosha. And when vata becomes inflamed for a variety of reasons, this results in the neurological system becoming unstable, which in turn produces pain and stiffness throughout the body.
The buildup of ama or toxins in the body is another factor that contributes to the development of fibromyalgia. The accumulation of poisons in the tissues is what causes the tiredness caused by them. The persistent exacerbation of the symptoms caused by the toxins or ama includes pain, soreness, and heightened sensitivity to stimulus. The pathways of circulation might get blocked when toxins are present, which makes it possible for more pollutants to build up within the tissues.
The presence of stressful circumstances is also a significant contributor to the development of this disease.
Because of this, the ayurvedic approach to treating fibromyalgia is founded on the following principles:
- Restoring equilibrium to the neurological system or keeping the vata dosha in check
- Panchkarma therapy allows for the elimination of harmful substances and pollutants from the body.
- Getting rid of the things that cause stress
- Enhancing one’s mental and emotional capabilities
- Enhancing the functionality of the digestive system
The following Panchkarma treatments are suggested for this particular issue:
- Sarvanga Abhyanga is an excellent massage for restoring harmony to the nerve system and calming vata dosha.
- Patra Pinda Sweda
- Shaali Shashtik Pinda Sweda is perform to purge the affecte areas of any chemical contaminants.
- Shirodhara is a technique that relieves mental stress and tension by utilizing ksheerbala and bhring Amalaki taila.
- Anuvasana basti, also known as internal basti, is performed in conjunction with Mahanarayan tail, Triphaladi tail, and ksheerbala tail in order to expel poisons from the body.
The following individual herbs have shown promise in the treatment of fibromyalgia:
- Aloe vera
- The root of licorice
DIET AND LIFESTYLE
- Include vegetable juices and soups in your diet
- Enjoy both the water and the milk of the coconut.
- Be sure to drink plenty of juice made from carrots, cucumbers, and beets.
- In the treatment of fibromyalgia, spices including cumin, coriander, ginger, and hing can be helpful. Because of this, you ought to incorporate these into your diet.
- A salad containing lemon juice and only a trace amount of salt may be consume.
- Avoid consuming foods that are particularly hot, spicy, or fried.
- Avoid beverages like tea, coffee, and alcohol at all costs.
- Try not to fall asleep during the day or stay asleep until the late evening.
- Avoid taking mental pressures.
- A person who has fibromyalgia should avoid situations that cause them to feel stressed, mentally exhausted, or anxious.
- Consume hot water at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Practice yoga like shavasana, meditation, pranayama Anuloma viloma for the purpose of relieving mental stress.
HERBAL CURE OPTIONS
- Create a mixture using equal parts ashwagandha powder, shatavari churna, and bala moola churna, and then keep it in a jar with a tight lid. Consume half a teaspoon of this concoction together with a cup of warm milk or water twice daily.
- Make a powdered mixture using dried ginger root, celery seeds, and cumin seeds in proportions equal to one another. After that, season to taste with rock salt, and take one teaspoon of this mixture with a glass of water just before going to bed at night.
- Consume a half of a teaspoon of ground turmeric with two glasses of hot water twice daily. This contributes to the alleviation of pain and inflammation.
- For ten minutes, bring eight ounces of heated water to a boil and stir in one teaspoon of shredded ginger root. After straining, mix in some honey. Consume this item twice or even three times every day.
This will help in Ayurvedic Treatment for Fibromyalgia.
Read more: click