What is Image Optimization?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and this is very important in web design. You want to optimize your site so that it is easy for SEO company Delhi to find and index your site.
The goal of image optimization is to create a file size with minimal use of bytes so that the website loads faster and users don’t have long loading times when viewing the pictures or images on a website.
How Do You Optimize an Image in SEO?
There are many methods to optimize your images in SEO, but we are going to go over the most popular ones. You can do this manually for each of your images (which is very time-consuming) or use an automated image optimization tool.
One of the most popular tools for this is HTML Meta Tags Editor. It’s very easy to use, but there are some cons that you need to be aware of:
- It’s free but not open source.
- It only works with HTML files.
- You have to code your images and add the code manually.
- It doesn’t optimize JPEG files and it adds extra tags that aren’t needed or are extra tags that make your image harder to read or look weird on different screen sizes (read a lot more info here on optimizations).
- They are no longer able to answer support tickets, so this tool is not beginner-friendly.
- It also adds extra tags like Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, etc.
Other tools like Kompozer offer a lot of advanced features that are good at seeing the image optimization possibilities under HTML and CSS. It’s very advanced and great for experienced SEO company Delhi.
We think it’s more suitable for those who already have an SEO background since you understand what tags you want to use and how to code for each of your tasks.
The main purpose of image optimization is to reduce the file size of your image. This allows you to load the image much faster and reduces bandwidth. When optimizing your images, you are looking to reduce the size by a few kilobytes, which will improve loading times.
- Your Image Should Be Appropriate For Your Article Or Page
- The Image Should Be High Quality And Good Looking
- The Image Should Be Unique To Your Website (Not Stolen From Google Images)
- Reduce File Size (Preferably Avoid PNGs)
- Use Image Editor For Best Results
- Optimize For Different Screen Sizes (Mobile Phone And Desktop)
- Keep The Image Consistent (Image Cache)
- Don’t Use Any Kind Of Special Effects In Images (No Watermarking, etc.)
- The Image Should Be Used Only On Your Website or Media Content Page Where You Want To Improve UX
- It May Takes Time To Optimize Your Images
- It May Not Be Worth It In Some Cases (Like Blogs)
- Whenever Possible, Design Responsive
Why is Image Optimization necessary?
Because it allows you to optimize your website’s loading speed and to reduce the bandwidth.
Images are one of the most important components of the user experience on a website since it is how you capture and convey the message. Improving an image’s performance will not only improve the user experience but will also help users to find your website and make your site more trustworthy.
In web design, images can be used to draw attention to certain parts of your page, but they must also be optimized because they are just as important as text content in driving a user’s attention.
If you don’t optimize your images, you are wasting your time because they will take a lot longer to load and they won’t improve the user experience for the SEO company Delhi. Images are a vital part of the overall look and feel that is associated with your website.
You just want to make sure that they’re worth including on your website. The first step is to eliminate any large image files that aren’t serving any real purpose on your page. If it isn’t necessary, then you should consider finding an alternate way to display that information.
A lot of people think that the file size of an image is directly proportional to its importance and quality. This isn’t true because most images on Facebook or Twitter for example are very small in terms of file size, but they’re typically very high quality.
A good rule of thumb is to optimize any image that will appear on a page of your SEO company Delhi in the same way that you would optimize text content. It’s not difficult, but it does require some effort on your part.
How Does Image Optimization Affect SEO?
Images are one of the elements that Google uses to calculate user experience. If it decides that a page doesn’t load quickly enough, it will penalize that site to lower its ranking in SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
The term “user experience” is used in SEO to describe the total perspective of a user: how enjoyable it is for them to look at and use a website.
If you optimize your images, you’ll be able to get a better user experience and as a result, you’ll be able to attract a large number of potential customers.
For better user experience, it is important to optimize the following:
- The Image Title & Alt Tag (Only For Pages That Use Images As Content)
- Image Quality (Size And Resolution)
- File Size (Size And Resolution)
- Alt Tags (For Pages With Images As Content)
- Width And Height (For Pages With Images As Content)
- The Image’s Title, Description, Keywords (Only For Pages That Use Images As Content)
- Thumbnails (For Pins And Youtube Videos)
- Lightboxes (For Pins And Youtube Videos)
Video Optimization is an Important Part of SEO
- Video can be an easy way to get a lot of traffic to your site or blog by just uploading videos to YouTube.
- You can use video to provide answers to commonly asked questions that would otherwise take a lot of time to answer.
- Increase sales using videos
- Improve brand awareness and credibility
- Video is becoming more and more important on Google search results, so optimizing it gives you a better chance at having your video ranking higher in SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
- Video Optimization is a must in today’s tech environment because people prefer to watch videos than learn how to do something by reading or listening
- It is a perfect way to show your product or service in action
- You can create online courses and charge for them
- You can add a video to your blog posts to provide more value, attract more attention and get more subscribers
- So many ways to use it, yet nobody does
- Encourage people to subscribe to your email list
For you to use video optimization effectively, you have to consider everything from the actual content of the video to the website that hosts it. That being said, we’re going to talk about some of the major aspects of video optimization.
This is probably one of the most important things you’ll be optimized for when it comes to using YouTube.
When it comes to titles for SEO company Delhi, you should keep in mind that your video title should be brief. That way, when a user tries searching for your video on Google or YouTube, they’ll have a better chance of finding it or clicking on it.
You can optimize your video title by:
– Adding the keyword(s) that you want to rank for in the actual video title.
– Adding keywords in the description field of your video.
The Description Of Your Video
When it comes to optimizing a video, the description field is another important aspect that you should consider.
Let’s say you have a video about using Facebook for business. You can write the description field and add some keywords that you want to optimize for. The description field has 160 characters available to be used, so take advantage of those 160 characters.
These are the steps you need to optimize your SEO company Delhi videos and improve their user experience. The above-mentioned tips will make your videos more popular, more relevant, and a lot easier to find to increase user engagement.
Title Tag Needs
A good title tag is important to improve SEO because it is one of the major factors that are considered when users search a keyword. The title tag has a 350 character limit. This is enough characters for you to state the main keyword phrase and secondary keywords that you want to optimize for in your page.
If you are using WordPress, there is a plugin that you can use to maximize your title tag. In case, if you are using another blog platform, you still have some options that will help in optimizing your title tag.
The Title Tag Optimization Tool
- You can insert a keyword into your page’s title tag by using the WordFence SEO Plugin or the Yoast SEO plugin.
- You can optimize your SEO title tag by using the Google Search Console.
While optimizing your Title Tags, you should keep these things in mind:
- You should write a title that will make your page rank high in SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
- You have to position your most important keywords at the beginning of the title tag. If you don’t know what is the most important keyword, then you’d better ask someone who is an expert in keywords to do it for you.
- You should write only one title tag per page.
- Make it specific to increase your page rank in SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages)
The title is the first thing that a user sees and by optimizing it, you’ll get better search engine results for your SEO company Delhi keywords. You should include the main keyword in your title because that is the keyword you are trying to optimize for. So, make sure you include it at least once or twice, if not more, in your article’s title.